(currently out of stock)
Reducing Plastic Is Sexy
…because destroying the earth is not!
Ever heard about the big garbage patch in the pacific? A floating Island which is about 3 times as big as France! The worse story about this, we only see the bigger parts of plastic. Thin plastics like plastic single-use plastic bags in grocery stores breaks down to micro-plastic within weeks and end up in our food chain, because fish and sea mammals eat them because they think they are plankton.
Make your change today to a a natural and reusable alternative, and help to keep this planet cleaner.
A SET FOR ALL PURPOSES
- 1 Mesh & 1 Muslin Bag each size for several purposes
- 4″ x 6″ Snacks to go (Nuts, Dried Fruit)
- 8″ x 10″ Fruit (Lemons, Apples, Grapes)
- 10″ x 12″ Small Veggies (Potatoes, Onions)
- 12″ x 15″ Large Produce (Bread, Cauliflower)
+1 Extra Sheet to wrap Produce loosely or let the dough rise
- Feel like a Hero while keeping your children’s world clean and healthy. A simple way to reduce waste is by not making it. Your eco-friendly cotton bags are washable reusable & biodegradable for the sake of the environment. These zero waste produce bags are 100% plastic free for a life without plastic. Your eco bags are sturdy, well-crafted and offer all the different sizes you need for your reusable food bags
- Many states and several countries have already banned single-use plastic bags for a good reason. Most end in landfills or in the ocean, where big patches of garbage harm marine life. That’s why pataBee produce bags are made of cotton fabric and stainless-steel cord-buttons. All parts including the packaging are either biodegradable or recyclable. Your non-toxic reusable food storage bags are GMO and Pesticide Free, what you should expect as alternative to plastic bags
- Because we combined all the bags you ever need in one set. Whether you use the muslin produce bags for storage or the see-through mesh produce bags with drawstring for shopping, you will find the perfect size for your desired purpose. They keep your trolley bags organized while shopping in grocery stores, work as toy storage bags for tidy children’s rooms, do the job as reusable lunch bags for your sandwich and are your farmers market bag for produce storage
STURDY SET DESIGN
- All reusable storage bags are manufactured with double stitched seams, extra strong cotton drawstring, stainless-steel buttons and include tare weight labels so the cashier can deduct the bag’s weight at checkout. They are not only your long-lasting reusable bags, but also perfect reusable snack bags for kids. Muslin and mesh bags come in 4 different dimensions, combined to an everyday reusable bag set
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find answers to your questions in the extended FAQ section.
This produce bag set contains 4 different sizes. Tara weight is as follow:
• Small (4” x 6”) 0.03 lbs / 0.5 oz / 14 g
• Medium (8” x 10”) 0.05 lbs / 0.9 oz / 26 g
• Large (10” x 12”) 0.07 lbs / 1.1 oz / 31 g
• Extra-large (12” x 15”) 0.10 lbs / 1.6 oz. / 45 g
First off, not all vegetables and fruits has to be stored in the refrigerator. That’s because of the arid thermal environment in a fridge.
While most fruits anyway, and veggies like Tomatoes, Potatoes, Onions, Avocados, Zucchini, etc. are best stored with our Cotton Produce Bags or in a bowl at a cool and dark place outside your refrigerator, produce like Cucumber, Broccoli, Cauliflower or Celery are mostly stored in the veggie drawer at the bottom of the fridge.
In this case, the muslin bags in our set works better, because the holes in the mesh bags are obviously too big. You want to keep produce moist with a damp bag, just be careful to not soak it up too much. You will find out how much water you need very quickly 😉
Yes, you can wash them in your washing machine on 85°F with a mild (preferably organic) detergent, then hang them to dry.
⚠ Avoid tumble dryer