Sustainable & Natural Cutlery Set
This reusable Bamboo Utensils Set helps you to cut down on single-use plastic cutlery wherever you are. The set is meaningfully assembled to cover all your needs of your daily eating habits at home or on the go. It is designed to be very light weighted but sturdy, it’s assembled in a portable Canvas Bag and comes in a Kraft Paper Box.
Everything you need
- 1 Bamboo Fork
- 1 Bamboo Knife
- 2 Bamboo Spoons (small & large)
- 1 Pair of Chop Sticks
- 3 Reusable Bamboo Straws
- 1 Straw Brush
- 1 Canvas Pouch
MADE IN CHINA
HOME OF BAMBOO
Environmentally Sustainable Harvested
Bamboo is growing extremely fast and therefore a great material for a variation of sustainable items. It is very sturdy, reusable for several years but still biodegradable because it’s a complete natural product.
Bamboo for our Cutlery Sets is grown naturally and harvested from local people by hand in the mountains of Fu Jian and Jiangxi provinces.
IT'S SO EASY
TO MAKE THE SWITCH
REDUCE SINGLE-USE PLASTIC
- Feel like a Hero while keeping your children’s world clean and healthy and say Yes to replace disposables with a natural and reusable alternative. A simple way to reduce waste is by not making it. Zero waste products are fun to use and eco friendly utensils have a big impact because organic material decompose very fast
ALL YOU NEED
- Eco friendly flatware set for your daily use: 1 Table Spoon, 1 Tea Spoon, 1 Fork, 1 Knife, 1 pair of Chopsticks, 3 Bamboo Straws + Brush in a well organized cotton bag with carabiner. Plus get the eBook „Sustainable Living“ right from this page and adopt simple tips and tricks to add more sustainability into your daily life
- You are not part of the problem because you are using ecofriendly and reusable products. Marine Life is under threat as the World Economic Forum expect more plastic than fish in the oceans by year 2050 – Make the change today
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
- With this Bamboo Cutlery, you will be a perfect role model for the people in your surrounding, because you chose a natural, environmental and compostable utensils set – You will be recognized as an environmental friendly nature lover with your own healthy wood cutlery on the go
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find answers to your questions in the FAQ section.
The bamboo for our Wooden Cutlery Sets is harvested from local people by hand in the mountains of Fu Jian and Jiangxi provinces. They are grown naturally, but have no organic certification. Therefore, we don’t label them as organic.
The varnish coating is food-grade and ad some durability to the utensils.
Bamboo is originally located and growing in Asia.
Therefore we source, harvest and manufacture our Travel Cutlery Sets in China – Home of Bamboo 😊
We avoid plastic as much as possible, therefore we assemble our Wooden Cutlery in a Canvas Bag which is packed in a Kraft Paper Box.
🎋 Bamboo is actually a great material for a variation of sustainable items. It is very sturdy, reusable for several years but still biodegradable because it’s a complete natural product.
Bamboo is growing extremely fast, in good conditions and older areas up to 8″ per day!!!
🌱 Also, Bamboo are evergreen perennial flowering plants in the subfamily Bambusoideae of the grass family Poaceae.
I know, this may sound silly. But seriously botanically speaking, Bamboo is a grass species even as it has a higher specific compressive strength than wood, brick or concrete, and a specific tensile strength that rivals steel. 💪
😍 Therefore, we love Bamboo utensils!
♻ For washing we recommend doing it by hand because using dishwasher may lower their life-span.
It might work depending on how fluid it is, but there are better options to use for smoothies. It’s better for non textured drinks.